15 - 19 September 2013
ProgrammeWelcome to the 38th Annual Conference of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) to take place from 15 to 19 September 2013 in Luxembourg! Get an idea of the conference structure and download the latest IOSCO member and public conference agenda. Find out about the different event parts such as private and public conferences, evening, partner programmes and pre- and post-conference tours.
Public panel topics include:
- Challenges for Supervisory Authorities - The goal of determining the right level of regulation and investor protection
- Confirmed speakers: Ashley Alder; Michaela Erbenova; Steven Maijoor; Greg Medcraft; Howard I. Wetston; Eddy Wymeersch
- The Future of Growth Markets - The road towards achieving the full potential
- Confirmed speakers: Leonardo P. Gomes Pereira; Jaime Gonzalez Aguadé; Arunma Oteh; Ranjit Ajit Singh; Jae-Hoon Yoo; Marc Saluzzi
- Responsible Investments - The right approach to channel private capital in view of solving social problems
- Confirmed speakers: Michael Chu; Sven Giegold; Lilian Rocca;David Wright; Thomas Seale
- Long-term savings and pensions - The role and contribution of financial markets and financial products
- Confirmed speakers: Pierre-Henri Conac; Peter De Proft; Olav Jones; Laurence Kotlikoff; Karel Lannoo; Ernst Wilhelm Contzen
RegistrationDon't miss the opportunity to meet high-level experts, decision-makers and practitioners in one place! We kindly advise you to make your conference registration as soon as possible in order to receive your hotel booking code for the partner hotels of the conference. As Luxembourg is a small country, hotel rooms are limited and tend to sell quickly. So don’t hesitate and get your booking done before you leave on well-deserved holidays! Register now!
- 5 days of high visibility to a key contact group, the international regulatory community,
- Exceptional opportunity to meet and mingle with decision-makers and representatives from supervisory authorities of over 110 jurisdictions,
- Reach an international high level audience from Luxembourg and abroad,
- Meet experts, decision-makers and practitioners in one place.
a platinum sponsor / partner
Become a platinum sponsor or partner of the IOSCO 2013 conference and benefit from the unmatched prestige and visibility that this package brings.